Learn the vinegar trick to outlast the enamel
Every woman has gone through this: you do your nails with a wonderful color, can expect the glaze dry without smudging and even then, less than 24 hours later, your enamel is already all stripped.
Activities such as washing dishes, mess with cleaning products, go to the gym and even type usually spoil the enamel, leaving the peeled and unappealing nails.
But there is a homemade trick you can use to increase the length of your glaze: just use vinegar.
Very popular in the kitchen, vinegar has the advantages to remove all residue of the previous enamelling, making the new enamel last longer, strengthen nails, promote growth and prevent fungal infections.
Learn how to use vinegar to polish last longer
1. Moisten a small piece of cotton in the vinegar;
2. Pass the cotton on the nail before starting to glaze and allow to dry;
3. Spend a base layer and follow the enameling usually.
Tip: You can use any type of vinegar, but white distilled vinegar gives better results.
Other benefits of vinegar
Derived from the fermentation of wine and cider through the action of bacteria, vinegar has been known for a long time for its utilities in the kitchen, health and household cleaning. Now that you know the benefits of vinegar to the nails, discover other possibilities of use of this powerful ingredient:
1. Relieve itching caused by insect bitesSimply moisten a cotton swab in diluted white vinegar in water and rub on the bite site.
2. Give shine to hair: Apple cider vinegar gives shine to the hair and regulates the pH of the scalp, preventing irritation and decreasing the formation of dandruff. To get these benefits, apply three tablespoons on damp hair after using the shampoo and wait 15 minutes. Rinse well and pass the conditioner normally.
3. Improve digestion: One tablespoon ingested just after meals stimulates the release of gastric juice, facilitating digestion. Warning: people with stomach problems such as heartburn or gastritis should avoid the intake of vinegar because the acid can further aggravate these conditions.
4. Check the blood pressure: One of the advantages of using vinegar as a seasoning is that you can reduce the amount of salt, because the food will already be with a special flavor. Thus, you eat less sodium and avoid high pressure peaks.
5. Clean the bathroom: Use a solution of half water and half white vinegar to disinfect the surfaces and the bathroom floor. To remove mildew stains from walls, box, windows and curtains, use a sponge soaked in vinegar.
And best of all: vinegar is a much cheaper ingredient than many of the products for these functions. Do you know any other tips on how to use vinegar on a daily basis? Share with us!