thermal water: 16 reasons why you should use
Photo: Getty Images
The thermal water, water enriched with minerals, is a product that has fallen increasingly on like who crave a more beautiful skin. By having a concentration of minerals higher than ordinary water consumption, has numerous functions that ensure a healthier skin.
For the dermatologist Renata Domingues, the thermal water is considered a particular type of underground water, enriched with minerals such as sodium, magnesium, zinc, boron and manganese contained in the rocks and which emerge on the surface in the form of springs. "It is classified as hot water when the temperature exceeds by 5 ° C the average environment in the region where there are" added.
As some of its benefits can be highlighted the anti-inflammatory action, healing and combat the free radicals generated by pollution, smoking and sun. "In the moisturizing and nourishing the skin, it also aids in recovery after procedures such as laser hair removal and skin cleansing to the excessive use of makeup or sun exposure," Tatiane shows Galhanone, cosmetologist.
16 good reasons to adopt the use of thermal water
Still have questions about the efficiency of this product? Check varied uses of thermal water and know the reasons why it has gained popularity:
1. Leave the makeup more natural: after preparing skin with base, concealer, powder and blush, apply the thermal water and use a tissue by pressing it gently on the face to absorb excess moisture. This will assure a more natural look.
Also read: 10 Cosmetic Removers of different brands and prices
2. Use it as a tonic: the thermal water is rich in selenium and silicate, which work in combination to purify and soothe the skin, reducing redness and closing the pores, and are natural antioxidants.
3. Secure the makeup: if you want that elaborate makeup last longer, apply the thermal water at the end of production. This will help in fixing.
4. Amaze sleep: at times when you're sleepy, apply hot water on his face, and hold a "lift" facial, freshness caused by product is as effective as caffeine, helping to awaken.
5. Fight redness: after shaving the region became irritated and red? Apply the thermal water on site and feel relieved in a few minutes.
6. Relieve diaper rash: and help moisturize the area, relieves burning sensation in the region of diaper rash.
Also read: 10 Beautiful makeup combinations to get you out the basics
7. Moisturize dry skin: or in cold climates during long flights or due to prolonged use of air conditioning, hot water leaves the skin protected by keeping hydrated and ensuring smooth skin feel immediately.
8. Relieve symptoms of fever and nausea: the freshness provided by the thermal water helps relieve discomfort due to fever or nausea.
9. Apply the new tattoo done: the healing period, what you want most is scratching the newly tattooed spot. The hot water will help fight this impulse.
10. Relieve burning sunburn: overdid it in the sun? Apply the product in the burned area. It will relieve the itching and burning sensation on the skin.
11. Hydrate body: despite be used on the face, the thermal water is combined with the large body hydration, is in drier areas such as elbows and knees or with the intention to maintain hydration days.
12. End Facial Cleansing: after a long day, remove make-up with the aid of a makeup remover and apply hot water to get rid of any product residue.
13. Accelerate healing of pimples: one of the benefits of the minerals contained in thermal water is to accelerate the healing of pimples and small bruises on his face.
14. Decrease dark circles: apply cold thermal water in a cotton and make a compress for about 5 minutes. After this time, you will find an aspect of skin and decreased restful bags.
15. Soothe your skin: held recent cosmetic procedures such as botox, exfoliation or even facial, the spa water will soothe the skin, preventing possible irritations.
16. Let your hair more shiny and soft: as well as the skin, you can use thermal water in the hair to replace important substances, reduce frizz and make more brightness and softness to the hair.
Knowing the different possible uses of thermal water, it is easier to understand the importance to insert this product in the daily care of our skin.
3 thermal water well recommended by bloggers
They are available in the market hot springs of various brands, prices and sizes. Some have gained fame by being recommended by celebrities and bloggers. Check out 3 options and recommended thermal water and the opinion of bloggers about them:
1. Vichy Eau Thermale
Vichy Eau Thermale 150ml for $ 60.93 at Onofre
As described by the manufacturer, this thermal water is a versatile product that can be used on all skin types without restrictions. Recognized by the French Academy of Medicine for its soothing properties and boosters, its effect on the stimulation of the skin's natural defenses has been clinically proven, and it is possible to notice an improvement in the skin after 4 days of use.
Ju Lopes, Interest Drawing blog:
"I use it, use it all day without pity, and O, makes a difference, too much help, and I point a lot to everyone, but especially for those who do dermatological treatments, for those who use acids and for those who have sensitive skin. ".
The product comes in three package sizes, namely 50ml, 150ml and 300ml.
2. Avene Eau Thermale
Avene Eau Thermale 150ml for $ 63.90 during the season Cosmetics
The manufacturer describes this thermal water as a water extracted directly from the source, method which preserves intact all its soothing and calming properties. Its composition of minerals has action calming, soothing and antioxidant. The Thermal Water Avène is suitable for all skin types, especially for sensitive skin, hypersensitive or allergic.
"I'm VERY using at least 3 times a day give a spritz. It gives a sense of softness, clean and hydrated. A cool, you know? A delight."
It has versions in vials 50ml, 150ml and 300ml.
3. La Roche Posay Eau Thermale
La Roche Posay Eau Thermale 150ml for $ 59.90 at the Shop La Roche Posey
As the manufacturing company reports, this thermal water is indicated to soften the skin assaulted by external factors such as sun, wind, pollution and air-conditioning, and to prevent skin aging. It can be used for dermatological procedures, post, post-shaving or hair removal, feel relief from sunburn and relief for sensitive or sensitized skin. It has no use restriction is indicated for adults, children and babies.
For all skin types, even the most sensitive.
Marina, Diva Things:
"Normally I use a 2/3 times a day in the morning before applying makeup and at night after removing makeup. Always let the water dry naturally in the skin and apply moisturizer after. "
It also has versions in vials 50ml, 150ml and 300ml.
Now that you know some options, choose the size corresponding to your needs and already bet on your favorite!
5 common questions answered by professionals
Photo: Getty Images
Seeking to clarify any doubts that may arise regarding the use of thermal water, four professionals answered the most frequent questions asked about this product. Check it:
1. Who uses the thermal water regularly gets the more hydrated skin?
Rosane de Franco, beautician: Yes. One of the functions of the thermal water is to keep the water mantle of the skin, resulting in a more hydrated skin.
2. Is there a more appropriate time to apply the thermal water?
Renata Domingues, dermatologist: It can be applied at any time of the day. Some examples of indication are before bed to clean the skin, after a procedure that aggressive to assist in recovery and on the beach, before passing the sunscreen.
3. Any woman can use the thermal water (oily-skinned woman, mixed or dry)?
Helena Costa, dermatologist: Exactly, there is no contraindication! Included is a great indication to keep hydrates the skin lipid (oil) that do not suit moisturizers in general.
4. What other possibilities of using thermal water features?
Murilo Drummond, dermatologist: The thermal water can be used as soothing to the itching, which is an itchy skin or mucous membranes, for sensitive skin in order to make them less red and less irritated by external factors such as wind, sun and dust. Also it can be used to minimize rosacea, leaving the skin less red and less irritated.
5. The thermal water, when applied at the start of makeup, helps to fix it?
Tatiana Galhanone, cosmetologist: Yes. Applied before starting the makeup helps to secure it as it assists in oils and closing the pores. Its application is also indicated after the makeup for cleansing and moisturizing the skin.
Is seeking hydration, nutrition, soothing or calming action, the thermal water is a complete product, with the ability to treat or keep skin healthy and beautiful appearance. Bet!