intense pulsed light – Women Tips
The treatments with intense pulsed light They have become the darlings of beauty magazines and fell to the taste of the population. It was not for less, and an affordable price, pulsed light is a non-invasive way to take care of skin problems, safe, fast and almost without pain. Want to know more?
- 1 As intense pulsed light work?
- 2 How is the application of intense pulsed light?
- 3 It also serves to hair removal?
- 4 What is the difference in having hair removal with pulsed light and laser?
- 5 It is true that black skin does not benefit the hair removal with pulsed light?
- 6 Pulsed light and treatments for photoaging
- 7 What are the necessary care after application?
As intense pulsed light work?
It consists of applying gentle pulses of light on the skin, allowing address multiple lesions both in face and in the body. This type of treatment is ideal to eliminate and / or smooth out fine wrinkles, facial aging, hands, lower back and neck, correct very fine facial vessels, rosacea, age spots, sun damage, texture changes of the skin, dark circles and blemishes varied.
How is the application of intense pulsed light?
First, the eyes of the patient and the doctor who does the application need to be protected from light. Then, a cold gel is applied on the area to be treated and the crystal is approximated skin applicator.
At the pulsed light apparatus, There is a cooler coupled to the crystal, when connected, emits light pulses high. Each pulse, you feel a sense of light "pinch" the skin, which is very quiet and lighter than the feeling of hair removal with hot wax, for example.