25 things you should know at age 25 – Women Tips
Complete 25 years, for some people, generates doubts regarding the paths that are following, whether in personal or professional life. There are councils that are always valid at any time and at any age. See a list of 25 things you need to know:
- Most of the time, we know nothing about the things of life, whether at 15 or at 65. But you certainly know how to be a good person and how to follow your heart. Continue doing so.
- Spend less time on the internet, this is a waste of time.
- If you still do not know how to cook a healthy meal, learn. Your body does not like things that are bad.
- Has more responsibility to consume alcohol, you do not have another 15 years.
- Always remember to love your body as it is, legs, eyes, smile, all this is the inheritance of their family for generations.
- Be grateful for that moment when you decided to stop being an idiot and your guard to fall in love and let someone fall in love with you.
- Be sure to venture. Travel the world whenever time and money allow. These experiences are amazing and fill the soul.
- Make time for their parents. They can still live many years but are not eternal. So enjoy the time you spend with them, try to know them as adult child and realize that they still have much to teach.
- Actually has time for everyone in your life. There are many people who love you, be grateful. Do not become someone always very busy.
- Mind your posture. It will hurt a lot more as you get to 70 years.
- Stop grumbling. Life has hard times and this will continue to happen, but part. Be grateful for what you have and become stronger.
- Stop comparing. You are you and is good as it is.
- Do not worry too much about the job. It sucks, but you need to make money. Try to make the world a better place and not get hung up on finding a job.
- Write. Sometimes, the things that you write will be more powerful than you can imagine.
- Continue living the life you want to live, not age alone, sitting, unless that's what you've decided you want.
- Have a plan, but remember that it's OK to leave a little out of the way.
- Do not sell! You're better than that.
- Learn from the mistakes of their families, but also with their success and the wonderful people we have become. And thank.
- Be fearless and courageous. You're not a child who was afraid to be in the dark or down the stairs. Do not forget that.
- Even if you want to really have a pet dog, wait. Think it will be able to take care of it.
- The same goes for the children. Just wait. You will surely be a great mom, but need not be so soon.
- Read more books. Blogs are good sites are great, but be sure to unplug your computer from time to time and pick up a book or a newspaper.
- Believe in something bigger than you, even if you do not understand. It may be God or the universe, the important thing is to believe in something, because as all else fails, what remains is faith that everything will improve.
- Spend time in nature, is taking care of the garden or getting the sea.
- And do not forget: you are wonderful.
Via Huffington Post