15 tricks to keep the house always tidy
The organization is very much a matter of habit than anything else. No use going out with morning rush spreading bags, coats and glasses everywhere and hope that everything is in order when you return. By doing this kind of thing, you create another (unnecessary) task for later, when you could have just spent some minutinhos to put things back in place on time.
Practicality needs to be the keyword of the modern woman. and organize your life is essential to keep the stress away and enjoy your time more intelligently and productively. Thinking about it, the architect and personal organizer Juliana Faria created some simple and practical tips divided by room. You'll find that keeping your home organized need not give much trouble. Check it:
1. Do not spread it all! Always store things once you're done using them. If you have no way, instituting a basket of mess where you put everything you have no time to keep in place. But Juliana warns, not worth leaving the mess accumulate! "When you have time, return it to its rightful place."
2. Stop creating extensions of your closet. Many women have a nasty habit of hanging out clothes the furniture of the room, as servants, chairs and even treadmills or stationary bikes. Cut that in the bud. Once you're done with the mess of batteries, will find much quicker what you need.
3. Organize the wardrobe. Is it really necessary to put the wardrobe and down every time you will dress up? Certainly not. Juliana gives a good tip to help maintain the most organized and functional closet, "Separate clothes by category." Vale join blouse with tank top, jeans with jeans and even split the clothes by color. Another tip is to use vacuum bags to store their coats in the summer. "This helps to conserve the piece no smell, in addition to saving space," adds a personal organizer.
4. Less is more! "A room with fewer exposed ornaments is easier to keep room clean and tidy," recommends Juliana. Choose your finger decor items. Good taste and storage thanks!
5. Separate magazines and newspapers. Your coffee table need not be a deposit of roles. Buy a magazine rack to store the publications you sign, leaving the free mobile decor items, suggests the expert.
6. multipurpose objects. Instead of playing it anyway on the shelf, take the weekend to organize your books in a most beautiful way. "Put some on foot and others lying down and try to work the color difference, height and texture of each object so that it becomes interesting to the eye," recommends Juliana.
7. Organizers vertical. Besides giving a more modern feel to the environment, vertical organizers help not only leave your kitchen more organized, but also allow the dishes and pans from getting his hand in time to cook. Visit one housewares store and choose from the various models available, from the stainless plastic.
8. Escondidinho and functional. "The inside of the door of the cabinets can be filled with small hooks, which serve to hang screens, spoons and scissors action" highlights the personal organizer. Break, you also free up more space in the drawers. Hairgrips these are easily found in supermarkets. Prefer versions stickers: just take the adhesive, press for a few seconds and voila!
9. Standardize the pots. No more unpleasant than to open the closet door and be surprised by a sea of plastic pots falling on the head. Enough to throw them there anyway! "Put the lids separated by size and type in baskets. This will help in time to find the right cover, "suggests the expert. A tip is to buy the pots all at once, maintaining a standard size. It is easier to keep one inside the other like that.
10. Bench free! Nothing to accumulate things in the bathroom. Juliana recommends that the counter is kept as free as possible to facilitate cleaning everyday. A good idea is to organize bathroom items in plastic or acrylic baskets, which does not spoil with moisture.
11. Outside, makeup! make the place is not in the bathroom, let alone medicines and perfumes. In addition to compromising the quality of products, humid environment encourages the development of fungi, alert Juliana. Save each of these items in the appropriate boxes and in drier environments, such as the bedroom closet or dresser.
12. Organize your creams. "Use plastic baskets to organize creams and other beauty products," suggests Juliana. One option is to divide them by the body; so it's easier to find what you need without having to take whatever is in front each time you use some cream.
Backyards and balconies
13. Enjoy the view! If you live in an apartment, make your the balcony in a nice location and with few things. "You can put a floor resembling a wooden deck and fill the area with white stones. A chair and a beautiful vase with plants are a great way to enjoy the environment, "says the expert organization.
14. Short air. In homes, small yards can serve both as an extension of the service area as the recreation area, says Juliana. Install retractable clotheslines so you can change the functionality of the most convenient environment for that moment. After all, has hottest thing to enjoy a morning coffee or a Sunday lunch outdoors?
15. dumpsters in order. Juliana recommends that dumpsters become camouflaged whenever possible but, more importantly, is that they are always kept clean. Cover them well, always use trash bags and wash them weekly with water and some cleaning agent.