24 green juice recipes to add to your menu
Photo: Getty Images
More and more people have been concerned to follow healthier habits. And when it comes to power, turn and move comes a novelty: it is a food that is good for health in general; a tea that helps you lose weight; an ingredient that should be included in the preparation of dishes etc.
All this ends up leaving some people in doubt. After all, what really works? What should be included in the menu?
It is true that there are numerous powerful foods, there is a consensus that health and good nutrition go together. But sometimes, some foods / ingredients / drinks indicated as "miraculous" - especially when the goal is weight loss - gain an "exaggerated" fame.
But one type of drink that's been successful for a long time and that, in fact, deserves highlight is the so-called green juice. And if you had doubts about it, you'll love to know a little more about it and, especially, give delicious recipes to make at home!
After all, what is the green juice?
Photo: Getty Images
"The green juice is not only a fashionable and not part of a miracle treatment, it is a preparation with specific properties, involving the concepts of nutrigenomics - which are intended to promote the renewal of the physiological functioning of the digestive tract, increasing the vitality and energy, improving circulation, strengthening the body's defenses and slowing the aging process, "said Karyna Pugliese, team nutritionist Bride in shape.
Read also: flavored ice leaves the most beautiful and tasty drinks
"Fiber sources, vitamins, minerals, rich in chlorophyll, phenolic acids, glycosides and flavonoids, green juices act as powerful catalysts for the elimination of toxins and have the objective to provide the body with many nutrients, activating the metabolism and assisting agencies such as a whole, "explains nutritionist Karyna.
Thaianna Velasco, functional nutritionist Clinic Helena Costa, in Rio de Janeiro, points out that the green juices are those that mix dark green leaves with fruits and other foods considered functional. "Because this type of juice concentrates of high nutritional value, these foods together form a rich drink with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, able to bring numerous health benefits," he says.
24 suggestions of green juice
Photo: Getty Images
Surely it is worth including green juice in your diet and below you good recipes and tips for that!
1. green cabbage juice with lemon: 1 + ½ lemon leaf cabbage + 200 ml of water. Place the lemon juice along with the cabbage leaf in a blender and gradually add water to the few. When the juice is a texture and uniform color, will be ready.
2. traditional green juice: 2 oranges + 3 + 1 cabbage leaf piece ginger + 1 liter of water. Peel the oranges, cut them into pieces, removing seeds; place in blender along with the well washed cabbage leaves and stalk. Add ginger and water. Beat all. Coe only if necessary.
Also read: 10 juices with medicinal powers
3. Juice of cabbage with apple: 2 apples cabbage leaves + 2 + ½ lemon + 200 ml of water. Cut the apples in half and remove the seeds, put in a blender with the remaining ingredients. Coe only if necessary.
4. Green juice of pineapple and cucumber: 1 medium + 1 slice of pineapple large leaf cabbage + 1 small piece of thin slice cucumber + 1 + ginger 200 ml of coconut water (or water). Place all items in a blender and then mix well to avoid having to strain.
5. Green cabbage and apple juice: 1 green apple + 1 + large cabbage leaf 1 small piece of fresh fennel + 200 ml of coconut water (or water). Place all items in a blender and then mix well to avoid having to strain.
6. diuretic green juice (Dr. recipe Karyna Pugliese.): 1 large sheet of broccoli + 1/2 whole lemon (pulp and peel) + 1/2 Japanese cucumber with peel, cut into pieces celery stalk + 1 + 1 + large slice melon + 1 handful of parsley 200 ml of water coconut. Mix all ingredients in a blender. Drink without straining.
7. energizing green juice (Dr. recipe Karyna Pugliese.): 1 bunch watercress + 1 small carrot cut into pieces 1 + piece (2 cm) ginger + 1 teaspoon (tsp) maca + 1 + lemon juice 200 ml orange juice. Mix all ingredients in a blender. Drink without straining.
Also read: The power of pink juice
8. detoxifying green juice (Dr. recipe Karyna Pugliese.): 1 leaf of kale + 1 medium apple with peel and seedless, cut into chunks + 1 fennel stalk + 1 bunch of parsley and mint 1/2 + lemon juice + 200 ml of water. Mix all ingredients in a blender. Drink without straining.
9. Anti-inflammatory Green juice (Dr. recipe Karyna Pugliese.): 1 cup mix of tea of dark green leaves (except raw spinach as it is rich in oxalate) + 1 cup (coffee) of Aloe Vera + 1 apple with peel + 1 tablespoon (packed) golden flaxseed + 1 bunch + mint 1 handful rosemary. Mix all ingredients in a blender. Drink without straining.
10. Green cashew juice: 1 cashew frozen pulp sheet + 1 large cabbage small handful + 1 + 1 celery thin slice of ginger + 200 ml of coconut water (or water). Beat all ingredients in a blender and try to drink without straining.
11. Green pear juice with parsley (Dr. Carla Cotta recipe.): First prepare cubes parsley (tap 1 bunch parsley with 500 ml or more alkaline water or natural coconut water in a blender until a well greenish water. Take without straining to fill the form of ice and freeze for up to one week) . For the juice use 2 to 3 stones cubes parsley + 1 pear with bark and without lumps + 6 mint leaves + 1 chips fresh ginger or fresh turmeric shelled + 200 ml of filtered water and alkaline or natural coconut water. Blend together all ingredients until all incorporate and take next.
12. Green juice with peach: 1 peach pulp frozen + 1 large cabbage leaf + 1 teaspoon (tsp) + 1 parsley thin slice of ginger + 200 ml of coconut water (or water). Beat all ingredients in a blender and try to drink without straining.
Also read: cabbage juice: why add it to your diet?
13. Green juice with acerola: 1 frozen acerola pulp sheet + 1 large cabbage + 1 small piece of fresh fennel + 1 + ginger thin slice of 200 ml of coconut water (or water). Beat all ingredients in a blender and try to drink without straining.
14. Green juice with passionfruit and chlorophyll (the Dr. Thaianna Velasco revenue): ½ passion fruit + 100ml coconut water + 1 apple + Frozen chlorophyll. Blend together.
15. Green juice with watermelon and strawberry (Dr. Thaianna Velasco revenue): 2 branches mint slice of watermelon + 1 + 4 + 1 strawberries piece of ginger (small) + 1 pinch cinnamon. Puree in a blender or centrifuge.
16. Green juice with spinach and blueberry (Dr. Thaianna Velasco revenue): Cubes (ice) + spinach and kale 150 ml of coconut water + blueberry + 1 tablespoon chia. Blend together.
17. Green juice with lemon (from Dr. Thaianna Velasco revenue): 2 cabbage leaves apple + 1 + 1 + 1 lemon Sicilian small piece of root ginger. Centrifuge. Add the glass after it's done a tablespoon of flaxseed soup or green banana flour.
18. Green juice with kiwi: 1 kiwi large leaf cabbage + 1 + 1 + small piece of cucumber sprigs fresh mint 3 + 200 ml of coconut water (or water). Beat all ingredients in a blender and try to drink without straining.
19. Green juice with broccoli: Lemon juice 1 + 2/3 cup (tea) + broccoli sprigs fresh mint 3 + 200 ml of coconut water (or water). Beat all ingredients in a blender and try to drink without straining.
20. Green juice with passion fruit: 1 + 1 passion large leaf cabbage + 1 small piece of thin slice cucumber + 1 + ginger 200 ml of coconut water (or water). first make a juice with coconut water (or water) and passion fruit, then tap with the other ingredients and try to drink without strain.
21. Green juice with melon: 1 slice of melon average + 2/3 cup (tea) watercress + 1 small piece of fresh fennel + 1 + ginger thin slice of 200 ml of coconut water (or water). Beat all ingredients in a blender and try to drink without straining.
22. Apple juice with cucumber: 1 apple + 1 + 1/2 cabbage leaf Japanese cucumber + 1 thin slice of ginger + 1 teaspoon (tsp) of chia + 400 ml of coconut water. Beat all ingredients in a blender and try to drink without straining.
23. Green juice detoxifying with watermelon: 2 thick slices of watermelon + 1 small bunch of parsley + 2 apples + 2 celery stalks with leaves + 3 fennel stalks + 1 carrot + 2 + 2 oranges cabbage leaves +1 whole cucumber. Beat all ingredients in a blender. Coe only if necessary.
24. Green juice with red fruits: 1 + 1 cabbage leaf and a half cup of red fruits (strawberry, raspberry, blackberry) + 150 ml of orange juice + 1 handful peppermint leaves. Beat all ingredients in a blender. Drink without straining.
Note that these are just some of the many green juice recipes that you can do! Choosing good ingredients you can create delicious and supersaudáveis juices!
Benefits of green juice
Photo: Getty Images
Carla Cotta, functional nutritionist essendi Clinic in Rio de Janeiro, explains that the vitamins and minerals present in the combination of dark green fruits and vegetables provide fullness and vitality. "The benefit is related to the alkaline potential of dark green vegetables and vitamins and minerals such as magnesium and calcium, present in fruits and vegetables, with excellent 'bioavailability' for cellular nutrition," he says.
Karyna out as key benefits of green juice:
- It detoxication;
- It antioxidant;
- And anti-inflammatory;
- It is thermogenic;
- Strengthens the immune system;
- It helps in treating anemia;
- Helps the cardiovascular system;
- Aids the weight loss process;
- Promotes bowel function;
- It is rejuvenating;
- It is moisturizing;
- It is energetic and invigorating;
- Prevents diseases.
What can not miss in revenue?
Photo: Getty Images
Thaianna points out that the green juice must contain dark green leaves, for example, cabbage, parsley, spinach, chlorophyll, peppermint.
Karyna talks below about "superfoods" that make all the difference in the green juice:
Green leaves: have magnesium, mineral, have a stake in muscle contraction and relaxation, functioning of certain enzymes in the body, production and transportation of energy and protein production and assist in increasing the adiponectin hormone responsible for satiety. "I have not heme iron, which makes oxygen transport and regulation of cell growth and differentiation. Nitrate that activate gastric contratabilidade and muscle relaxation, has antioxidant action helps liquefy blood and platelet aggregation laughed, assists in liver purification and function, "adds nutritionist Karyna.
Ginger: Root used in cooking and medicine is recognized to be a thermogenic food, able to speed up metabolism and promote the burning of body fat. "It has bactericidal action, detoxifying, improving the performance of the digestive, respiratory and circulatory system. Ginger also relieves nausea. Acts directly on the liver assisting in cleaning and metabolism of nutrients, "adds Karyna.
Apple: pectin-rich fruit that aids in satiety, intragastric gelling and cholesterol balance. "It has also inulin, a potent parabiotic (food for the good intestinal bacteria)," the nutritionist Karyna.
Lemon: Excellent source of vitamin C, helps to maintain gastric pH avoiding metabolic acidosis, "besides having a powerful antioxidant that strengthens the immune system, slows aging, blocks free radicals, thus offering protection against cancer and other diseases "said Karyna.
Green juice: no strain or strain?
The nutritionist Thaianna explains that in order to take advantage of all the benefits of green juice and also reduce the glycemic index, the ideal is that it is not strained. "However, people with the intestine with a tendency to be released can decrease the amount of straining the juice fibers" he says.
An important tip is to always beat the ingredients well in a blender to not have the need to strain the juice.
How to consume green juice?
Photo: Getty Images
Karyna explains that a glass of 300 ml of green juice is a satisfactory amount to be consumed per day. "Consumption should occur within 10 minutes after preparation, and preferably in the fasted state. Thus has less chance to oxidize and stimulates the decoding of the liver, eliminating toxins and accumulated excesses, helping to speed up the metabolism and preparing the body to receive nutrients from the day. Then it is recommended to wait 15 to 30 minutes for the next meal, "he says.
Thaianna points out that fasting and in the morning is the best time to take the green juice. But that does not mean it can not be taken at another time. "In fasting, the benefits are only exacerbated" he says.
The nutritionist Thaianna highlights that one should not take the green juice along with the main meals. "This is because, during feeding, we need acidity for proper digestion and the green juice is highly alkaline, changing the acidity necessary for this moment," he explains.
For whom the green juice is indicated?
Thaianna explains that green juice is suitable for all people, especially for those seeking a food reeducation and improve intestinal health and overall health.
The nutritionist Carla points out that this type of juice is indicated for bone health, vitality, in some cases of anemia and detoxification process - as kale and other dark green vegetables favor the elimination of toxins in the liver mainly.
Tips to facilitate the preparation and consumption of green juice
Photo: Getty Images
With the rush of day to day many people said they do not have time to prepare your green juice. However, a few tips can help in this regard. Check it:
1. frozen green juice
Karyna points out that the frozen green juice is a facilitator for those who want to consume it, but do not have time to prepare it daily. "Ideally prepare it every three days," he says. Note the recipe:
- 1 bunch cabbage leaves butter
- 3 apples
- 1 whole pineapple (peeled)
- 1 small whole ginger (peeled)
- 3 stalks celery or fennel
- 1 bunch salsas
- 1 packet of mints
- the mineral water as needed.
Preparation: all beat in a blender to form a thick paste and place on ice molds or directly in bottles of 200 ml and freeze not oxidize rapidly. Remove the night before keeping in the refrigerator. The next day add 150 ml of water or coconut water.
2. cabbage ice
When you buy a pack sprouts, usually do not use it in full. A great tip to keep the leaves and also to facilitate the preparation of the juice is turn them into ice.
Place the leaves in a blender with a little water (just to get hit). Transfer the contents to the ice tray. Then just use the cabbage ice pebbles to make your green juice.
3. Cut the food the night before
To expedite the preparation of juice, you can leave fruits and vegetables already cleaned and cut into small cubes in the refrigerator the night before.
But the ideal, according to nutritionist Carla, in order to avoid loss of vitamins, such as vitamin C which is very sensitive, is that the preparation is performed at the time of consumption, also avoiding the oxidation of nutrients. "The methods that preserve more nutrients are those using cold pressing. Tip: Use alkaline water, preferably to prepare the cubes of dark green vegetables and cabbage or leave frozen for up to one week, "he concludes.
Finally, a valuable tip is to always vary the recipe! Try various combinations of green juice to even get sick and not be able to maintain a routine of taking it. Replace the fruit, add coconut water in one or another recipe, try adding spices ... Everything is valid!