Matizador: 13 best products for desamarelar wires
Photo: Getty Images
Much of the women already have their own "beauty ritual" with the wires, usually know the care needed for our hair type and know the difficulties in maintaining the always beautiful color, hydrated appearance, with loose wires, nourished and movement.
When hair is blond, is natural, with dyeing or bleaching, these care and maintenance need to be more intense and frequent, because the bleaching usually damage the structure of the wires and make them unable to absorb and retain the nutrients necessary for your growth and healthy appearance, so the need to hydrate at least once a week.
The fashion of the discoloration and the dream by platinum wire was what gave rise to a number of capillaries timelines options on the market, which are already the darlings of bloggers and various celebrities.
In the constant hydration, another feature of blond is the need for tinting color from time to time, i.e. neutralize the wires become yellow after washing day to day, intensifying the color, either in blond hair, bleached or lights. However, the number of options for this type of care is great and we ended up confusing us among the terms used by hairdressers and by cosmetics brands, so this matter took questions and clarify some myths about matizadores.
- 1 Difference between matizador, desamarelador and color wash
- 2 Matizadores desamareladores 13 and tested by Brazilian bloggers
- 3 6 most common questions answered
- 4 The favorite of bloggers matizadores
Difference between matizador, desamarelador and color wash
Photo: Getty Images
Maintaining bleached hair should be done with one of these three items, as they do not damage both the hair and allow a larger range of time between a discoloration and another, or even the famous "lights retouching". This prevents hair breakage and irreversible chemical damage to the wires, famous for letting only one treatment option: radical cut.
According to Rogério Krisan Hairstylist, owner of the hall that bears his name, and matizador desamarelador, they are usually available in the form of masks, shampoos and conditioners and have less durability. But the color wash is considered a type of staining. "The use should only be done by a professional, and color durability is longer," he explains.
So to prevent this from happening, find out what the best method for tinting the hair and postpone retouching with bleach as much as you can.
- As acts: removes orange pigment of the hair;
- Advantages: the result is obtained in a short time and can be done at home;
- Disadvantages: the result does not have a very high durability;
- Note: any discolored or dyed hair;
- How to use: Can be mixed with moisturizing masks or even oxygenated water, but one should always consult a specialist. Check step by step.
- As acts: remove the yellow pigments of wires that lost platinum;
- Advantages: usually comes in the form of shampoo and can be used at bath time;
- Disadvantages to be the weaker (and less aggressive) product among the three options, the results appear more gradually and slowly;
- Indication: It is indicated for all blond hair that are yellowed and want a more grayish tone. Why not be a very aggressive product has no contraindications;
- How to use: the desamarelador shampoo can be used at bath time. Each brand has its own way to use, but usually it acts in a few minutes. Check step by step.
- As age: it is a lighter dye and usually does not damage the wires. It deposits the desired color and lasts about eight washes;
- Advantages: in the brightness discolored bath with hair color wash also serves as matizador and desamarelador;
- Disadvantages with each new wash wires lose some color;
- Note: for those who want a longer lasting color;
- How to use: because it is a type of dye, you should seek a professional to achieve the desired color and do not take risks at home. Check step by step.
All three can be used for any type of hair, it all depends on the expected result. Rogério account that generally the results of the use of matizadores and desamareladores are not as intense and lasting as the color wash results. The first two are palliative, giving only a masked the unwanted color, with short durability.
"There are products that last only a wash. In tint no longer there is this risk, durability is much higher and the cosmetic effect on the wires is amazing. To maintain this color wash using shampoo, conditioners and masks are essential quality, "he says.
Matizadores desamareladores 13 and tested by Brazilian bloggers
Next, we indicated 13 product options to link to online stores where they are available for purchase and reviews made by bloggers sharing their experiences.
Magic Color Platinum Blond Desamarelador for R $ 65.90 in the US (see review)
Intensy Color Mask for $ 67.63 at Sweet Beauty (see review)
Haskell Extend kit Color Purple by R $ 87.90 in Pretty Woman (see review)
Haskell Extend kit Color red for $ 87.90 in Magic Cosmetics (see review)
Yenzah Yellow Off for $ 47.59 at Casa Nostra (see review)
Shampoo Vult Silver Blond by R $ 23.75 in Electro Angeloni (see review)
Amend Desamarelador by R $ 26.50 in the Nikkei Cosmetics (see review)
Niraj Indian Matizador Red for $ 31.90 in the free market (see review)
L'Oréal Professional Silver for $ 67.22 at Sweet Beauty (see review)
Keune Silver Reflex for R $ 102,99 in Web Beauty (see review)
Joico Color Endure for R $ 107,99 in Web Beauty (see review)
Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Correcting for R $ 51.10 during the season Cosmetics (see review)
Schwarzkopf Bonacure Color for $ 45.99 at Beauty Web (see review)
Each case is completely different from the other, so it is important to talk to experts on the subject, read blogs and watch videos and tutorials of people who have tested the products you are thinking of buying. This will help to understand how it will act in their threads and if the chosen product is really the most suitable for your needs.
6 most common questions answered
There are many questions regarding the blond, gray and platinum wires. What is the best product, how often ideal treatments, which use color shampoo, among others. Rogério Krisan talks about the most frequently asked questions he gets and gives some tips for choosing the ideal product.
1. Can I tint the hair with gentian violet? What precautions?
Not recommend because gentian violet is an antiseptic to take care of inflammation and abrasions, and contain alcohol in its composition causing a sharp dryness.
2. Can I tint the hair with color wash at home?
Each and every chemical procedure should never be done at home, always seek the advice of a professional.
3. I need to use cream with the matizador?
No need to add any cream to matizadores, because these products are usually in the form of masks or conditioners. If you add some other type of cream, the final result is not satisfactory, because the burden of pigments that exists within the product is being diluted with the addition of any other cream.
4. What is the routine care ideal for keeping hydrated blond hair and no yellowing?
The ideal would be to make routine reconstruction treatments every 15 days in the salon once a week use a shampoo with blond hair and pigments for tinting the hair at least once a month in the lounge. Use an excellent shampoo and conditioner for daily maintenance is also important.
5. It should be use every day or interim use? Dries out the hair?
The use of frequency indicated by some manufacturers is once a week. This varies greatly from brand to brand, some who say it can be used two to three times a week. But always check the manufacturer's label.
As we are talking about shampoos, conditioners and masks with pigments, depending on the quality of the pigment used for the manufacture of that product, may cause dryness of, yes.
6. Matizador purple, gray or blue? What color / recommendation?
This concentration of pigment in existing products also varies according to the blonde's profile, the more golden hair, a greater burden pigment you will need to have a beneficial result. Usually the most widely used for cosmetic use are the products with violet or purple pigments, as they are meant to let the tone more natural hair. The blue pigment, in diluted form, is gray, but there may be a slight greening hair. So be very careful when choosing the product.
The favorite of bloggers matizadores
If you're still in doubt about which product fits best for your current need, there are numerous choices of videos with tips about the blond hair. Check out some.
1. Review Gloss Matizador 3D Magic Color
The blogger Lu Ferraes tells a little about the mistakes she made when he was testing a new product and ended up with the colored hair for a week.
2. How Tinting and Platinize the Wicks with 01 Amend
Aline Rosa already recorded all the step by step how to tint the wires, from the preparation of the mixture to the final result. Moreover, it gives a number of comments and tips it over the video.
3. Granny Hair / Hair Gray
Bruna Ramos shows you how to do to make good gray hair, one of the most requested colors. It gives product tips and demonstrates step by step.
4. Matizador SPECIALISTE Extratus Bio / Step
Another step of the video product application step is the Bia Munstein, indicating the products used and talks about values and the cost-benefit ratio of the line.
5. My curly platinum: process in the lounge, in-home care
Since the care she has at home, to the things that need to be done in salon, Nina Gabriella account all the secrets of perfect curls and platinum dream in this video.
6. Magic Color Gloss 3D Matizador Ice Blond
Cris talks about what kind of hair can make better use of the product that she mentioned in the video, plus tip of mixtures, application and waiting time on the wires.
After so many especilistas tips and girls who have tested, missed and hit the product, it becomes easier to understand how each of them acts on the wires. Now you also know the difference between matizador, desamarelador and color wash, you can now choose what best fits your needs and expectations and to play the blonde without fear of error. It's also cool to talk to a few trusted professionals in your city and ask them to evaluate your hair, indicating the best product according to the result you want.