It’s always nice to go to the beach spending some time under the sun, surrounded by the white sand and the blue ocean. It’s a far cry from the hectic life in the city. You just want to get away and leave everything behind even for awhile. But deep inside, you are still such a city boy at heart. You worry about what to wear and what to carry to the beach. We can’t blame you because looking great at the beach is part of the fun. We know you want to look like those models from GQ or Esquire magazine summer fashion spread!
We actually believe you could do much better than that because Emm-a-man is here to help you out with all the beach essentials.
1. Espadrilles are hot alternatives to flip-flops and sandals. They are light and come in vibrant colors and patterns.
2. Wearing a pair of shorts is a better idea than those rolled up jeans. It’s okay to wear them shorter than your city shorts. This is the beach not Pavilion.
American Eagle Outfitters hat
3. Bucket hat is back on trend. It used to be hip among the college kids late in the nineties. Bucket hat is good to shield the sun from your face. It also made of material with high sweat absorbency.
Jack Spade tote
4. Over-sized canvas bags prevents your books, sunblocks, cellphone and digital camera from getting wet. Please don’t carry your backpack to the beach.
Green Olasul shorts
5. Opt for nylon swimming trunk in eye-catching color. They are very stylish this season.
6. Try to bring only waterproof gadgets on your trip to the beach ie: water-proof camera, waterproof-cased cellphone and iPod as well as waterproof watch.
7. Sunglasses. Very crucial so that you don’t have to squint under the sunlight.
8. Beach towel is also important. Not only to dry your body but also for you to lay it flat on the sand for sun-tanning.
Did we leave out anything? No? Looks like you are all set to hit the beach! Let’s go!