8 electric hair curlers to hairstyles – Women Tips
The desire to change the hair, the hairstyle is something that is part of life for many women, after all, if we have so many options - because they always use the same look, is not it?
In view of this, many companies have created various solutions to facilitate a woman's life time to get ready, either to straighten, curl, curl or frizar hair.
If the old tricks to style the hair had only with accessories and methods that do not involve heat source such as staples, braids and curlers, today the vast majority of hairstyles involves the use of an electrical appliance that shapes the hair using heat.
Therefore, it is important to remember that it is essential to protect your wires before using any of these modelers. Invest in a good heat shield and use it forever.
Below you can see a list of the eight major electrical appliances to model the hair in different ways and learn how to use each of them:
1. Flat Iron / Straightener
- Advantage: It's fast for both smooth as curl.
- Disadvantage: You can leave the highlighted hair.
The flat iron is one of the devices most commonly used by women. Versatile, it can help you to leave the super smooth wires or wavy. See the first tutorial how to flat iron to straighten curly hair:
To do curls with a curling iron, it is important that it is the narrowest model, otherwise it will be difficult to achieve the expected result. The blogger Marina Smith is adept at this technique and recommended. Learn the tutorial blogger Camila Coelho to make waves in your hair using the board:
2. Traditional Babyliss
- Advantage: Being able to make clusters of different sizes, the more loose the more "compact".
- Disadvantages: It is not very easy to use, takes time and can get burned if not careful.
The curling iron is the classic curler with a clamp to secure the hair. There are those who love and those who can not use, so varies greatly from person to person like or dislike the product. The blogger Cinthya Rachel recommends making the curling iron in curly hair for bigger waves and suggests that it is not necessary to brush before. Thicker babyliss do loose waves, as do the smaller more defined curls. Check out the video below, the blogger Niina Secrets, how to use the machine to make waves:
3. Modeler curls without clamp
- Advantage: It is easier to use than the curling iron.
- Disadvantage: You can get burned if not careful.
This device is nothing more than the version without the traditional curling iron clamp. However, some versions of it has the thinnest tip in a cone shape. See video on how to use modeler without tweezers:
Below, check out a tutorial that provides the instructions to use the appliance with the finest tip, leaving the curls with a beachy and bagunçadinho style:
4. Adjuster with bristles
- Advantage: It has several options for styling your hair.
- Disadvantage: The hair may curl if not neatly combed.
The modeler with bristles is ideal for brushing your hair while you model, being able to move their wires. With it, you can make the hair tips turned inward, outward and also do well if you want soft waves. Here's how it works:
5. Modeler triple / Triondas
- Advantage: It is easy to use.
- Disadvantage: The process of frizar all the hair is long.
This device has three pipes as if they were three together and alternate curling iron. The result of this mix is that it makes a frizadas ripples effect on hair. Their use seems to be uncomplicated, but it is time consuming because it must be done in all hair extension, part by part. Learn from Taciele blogger using triondas:
6. rotary brush
- Advantage: Alisa, models and dry your hair at the same time.
- Downside: His hair is not as powerful as normal.
This brush is the ideal choice for those who need to brush your hair forever, but finds it difficult to do so using the traditional brush combo + dryer. The rotating brush alone holds her hair and turns, releasing air to dry it and model it. The blogger Femme Fatale prepared a review in which she gives tips and shows how to use the product, check out:
- Advantage: This is the easiest method of doing curls.
- Disadvantage: It only makes a kind of grapes and the locks need to be small, which makes the whole process takes.
The Miracurl is one of the novelties of the world of modelers. The device sucks the lock of hair, makes the bunch and after a few whistles, loose your hair. It sounds like a miracle so easy and has won many women.
The Miracurl is the original version of the Babyliss brand, but already there are other versions at different prices and brands. The blogger Amanda Britto, the Starving, recommends his favorite: "At the moment I am loving the Curl Secret of Conair! Here (USA) costs $ 99. Loved it! Very fast and convenient! "
The blogger Bruna Tavares, the break Feminices also uses the device and teach how to make the waves last: "First apply normal fixation mousse Cless and after normal fixing hairspray the same brand. It restores volume and curls last remaining without hair get hard. I do at night, sleep with them and deal still intact. Only washing out completely! "
See how to use the device in the video Miracurl:
8. Modeler ceramic to cache
- Advantage: The device itself is already a template for the curls.
- Disadvantage: It only makes a kind of curl in the hair.
The ceramic styler is like a curling iron, but it has a cover over the iron heats, which you use as a template, placing the lock of hair in the spaces spiral. The blogger Ludmila teaches how to use it:
- Before using any device in your hair, apply heat shield, especially at the tips;
- To add volume to their hair, bet on a good volume mousse;
- When you bunches, so they last longer use a hairspray after making each strand;
- Before purchasing a device, check the voltage (110V or 220V) and can always opt for dual voltage - especially if you often travel extensively;
- Electric devices that heat consume enough energy. Check the machine's cost before you buy and use responsibly;
- When choosing a device, it is always good to test it before in your hair because it can be that the technique be good and lasts well in some types of hair and its not. Worth a try;
- If you find it difficult to use a device, see more videos of him and practice without giving up, as each video shows some tips and different ways to use modelers.
Where to buy hair styling?
Liked the options and want to have your own modeler? Here are some online stores that sell the above modelers and check their prices and options:
Board Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium for $ 344.90 on Shop Beauty
Board Taiff Ion Red for $ 109.00 on Magazine Luiza
Modeler Tourmaline Ion Taiff by R $ 239 in the US
Modeler Tany Wave Pro for US $ 144.90 in sepha
Styler Philips HP8618 for R $ 153.09 in Extra
Remington Pearl Modeler Professional for $ 125.10 at Ponto Frio
Instyler modeler for R $ 359.88 in Polishop
Triondas Hot Tools Blue Ice for $ 279.90 on Shop Beauty
Triondas Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium for $ 349.90 on Shop Beauty
Rotating brush Conair for $ 199.90 in Polishop
Philips Rotating brush for $ 99.81 in US
MiraCurl Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium for $ 699 at Net Shops
Curl Secret Conair for $ 140 in Te Wish Boutique
Ceramic Fast Philco by R $ 53.91 in the US
Modeler Britain bunches for $ 53.91 in the US
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave your comment below to get more tips.