homemade hydration: tips and recipes to clean hair
Photo: Getty Images
Sometimes hair cries for help. Dryer, flat iron, swimming pool, chemical procedures and even the products used in daily life will leave their marks on the wires. Hair dry, lifeless, with much frizz, low gloss or embarrassing too easily may be a sign that it's time to make a hydration.
However, hydration, responsible for making the water replacement in the end, is not the only way to treat your hair - and you may need other treatment. To know what your hair really need, the ideal is to make a quick porosity test. For this you will need a hair and a pot with water, preferably a light colored pot for easy viewing. Then just put the wire in the water and see what happens: if the wire sink, you need reconstruction; if you stay in the middle, you need nutrition; is floating, the need is for hydration.
If what you need is moisturizing, good news: do the treatment at home is simple and not expensive out. Besides being able to find various products ready to market with affordable price ranges to suit all pockets, many natural ingredients can help in the task. Regardless of the method chosen to make the treatment to keep hair hydrated the ideal is that the process is part of the capillary routine and repeated with some frequency.
"It is recommended to maintain a certain moisturizing routine - once a week can be performed in the most critical cases, or every 15 days. But whenever the hair undergo a chemical process, this hydration becomes even more necessary. When the wires are exposed to sea water or pool, is also important, "recommends Simone Andrade, hairstylist Walter's Coiffeur Center in Rio de Janeiro.
All hair types can (and need) to receive hydration: straight, curly, frizzy, oily, dry, dyed. In this matter you will find tips on how to hydration at home, both with ready masks as with homemade recipes. Check it!
Also read: 12 masks for hair tested and approved by the bloggers
Hydration with masks
Photo: Getty Images
The most common way to do moisturizing the hair at home is to use ready-made masks. Products generally a thicker cream, realize, alone, to restore the beauty and health of wires and are accessible - both with respect to cost and the practicality to find.
The application is not otherworldly; you can do at home without headaches and without the need to go to the salon every time that your hair needs to be hydrated. Typically, each mask comes with the specification in the packaging it should be used and it is important to follow the instructions - especially the time to "rest" of the product in the wires.
In general, step by step for applying a hydrating mask is as follows:
- Wash your hair with shampoo;
- Rinse well;
- Apply the mask to wet hair;
- Let the product act as the time indicated on the package;
- Rinse and finish as usual.
The options moisturizing masks on the market are numerous. You can find products for all hair types, from very different prices. When buying, keep an eye on the indication of the manufacturer and choose the one that suits your hair type.
"The products bring identification labels, but seek help from a professional will also help, even for those who have difficulty in recognizing the very type of hair more technical way," suggests Simone.
Also read: Capillary Schedule: full schedule to recover even the most damaged hair
12 moisturizing masks that are worth the investment
Check out the gallery below the most recommended moisturizing masks, which can be found in drugstores, supermarkets, cosmetic stores or online stores.
Yamasterol yellow for R $ 5.69 in the excercises
Elsève Arginine Resist by R $ 11.90 in the US
Read also: Co-wash: washing technique that makes beautiful hair and hydrated
Pantene Pro-V intense hydration for $ 21.20 in Ikesaki
Tresemmé Deep Hydration Moisture Rich for $ 8.37 at Droga Raia
Natura EKOS Chestnut by R $ 32.80 in the Natura
Native SPA Manoi & Argan for R $ 38.69 in the Apothecary
Head & Shoulders hydration for $ 8.02 on Onofre
Silicon Mix Bamboo for R $ 63.20 during the season Cosmetics
Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask by R $ 322.90 in Beauty Web
Kérastase Masquintense for R $ 189.13 in Super Beautiful Cosmetics
L'Oreal Absolut Repair Neofibrine for R $ 227.00 at the Casa Nostra Cosmetics
Schwarzkopf Bonacure Repair Rescue for R $ 101,99 in Beauty Web
Importantly, various shades have more than one function in addition to hydration and react in different ways to suit every hair type. The best way to find the product that works best for you is to test.
Hydration with homemade recipes
Photo: Getty Images
In addition to the marketed masks, several natural products can help wire hydration. In this case, the advantage is to a great effect, more hydrated and beautiful yarns, and spend even less (or nothing!) Using only what you already have at home.
The homemade moisturizing recipes are plentiful and have the most different types of ingredients. Before testing, always check the quality of the product to be applied. "Among the most natural ingredients, I point out the honey, mashed avocado and olive oil," said Simone.
Many homemade recipes go beyond the action of hydration and also have nourishing action. In this case, in addition to replenish moisture wire, applying the mask will help in replenishing lipids, maintaining beautiful hair and aligned. Revenues leading oils, for example, have this double action.
Check 20 homemade moisturizing recipes made with natural ingredients:
1. Hydration with yogurt: Mix one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and honey in medium pot of yogurt. Apply on hair extension, leave it for 15 minutes and rinse with warm water. The mask can also be done only with the yogurt. In this case leave it for 30 minutes.
2. Hydration with olive oil: separate a sufficient amount of oil for the entire length of your hair and heat in the microwave. Apply from roots to ends, massaging the scalp for a few minutes. Cover hair with a warm towel and leave it for a night or for at least 30 minutes. Finalize washing with shampoo and conditioner.
3. Hydration with egg: mix three eggs with two tablespoons of olive oil and a tablespoon of honey. Apply all over the hair, including the scalp, and cover it with a shower cap. Let stand for 30 minutes before rinsing.
4. Hydration with vinegar: separate apple cider vinegar in an amount sufficient to apply all over your hair. With the help of a cotton, apply the vinegar root to tip. Rinse the hair for five to ten minutes after application.
5. Hydration with mayonnaise: apply a cup of mayonnaise to damp hair, massaging well the scalp to the ends. Cover hair with a shower cap and leave the mayo act for an hour. Rinse and wash with shampoo as usual.
6. Hydration with milk: using a cotton ball, apply milk (unboiled) across the hair extension, including the root. Let stand for an hour and wash your hair as usual.
7. Hydration with avocado: peel one ripe avocado and mash it well. Add two tablespoons of olive oil and mix to form a thick, homogeneous liquid. Apply to damp hair, having already washed with shampoo. Let stand for 30 minutes and rinse.
8. Hydration with honey: mix half a cup of honey and three tablespoons of olive oil. Apply to hair, starting from the scalp to the ends. Wrap the head with a warm towel and leave it for 30 minutes. Finalize washing with shampoo.
9. Hydration gelatin: heat a cup of water and add one package of gelatine without flavor. Stir well to form a sort of gel. After washing your hair with shampoo, apply the gelatin in the wires and scalp. Let sit for a few minutes before rinsing with warm water.
10. Hydration aloe: make a juice with a part of the core of an aloe leaf and a glass of water, hitting the blender. Apply aloe vera juice on hair washed with shampoo, with the help of a cotton ball or a brush. Let sit for a few minutes, rinse and finish washing with conditioner.
11. Hydration with beer: spray beer on hair already washed with shampoo and let it dry naturally or dry it with the dryer. The smell of beer with some dry hair.
12. Hydration with banana: mix one mashed ripe banana, a tablespoon of almond oil and two tablespoons of honey until smooth. Apply the mixture all over the hair extension and leave it for 30 minutes. Rinse well with warm water.
13. Hydration with camomile: prepare middle chamomile tea cup, allowing it to stand. Add 1/4 cup of olive oil and mix. Apply all over the hair and leave it for a few minutes.
14. Hydration with Pumpkin: cook a sliced pumpkin for about 20 minutes. Then knead it well until it forms a puree and add plain yogurt without flavor, mixing until smooth. Apply to hair and leave it between 15 and 20 minutes. Rinse and wash with shampoo.
15. Hydration with papaya: separate one cup chopped papaya, a glass of chopped banana, a glass of natural yogurt, a tablespoon of honey and a tablespoon of coconut oil. Blend together to form a paste. Apply the wires and cover with a shower cap. Let stand for 30 minutes and wash your hair normally.
16. Hydration with oil, honey and glycerin: mix two tablespoons of honey, two tablespoons of glycerine and two spoonfuls of olive oil. Apply the mixture on the hair at the time of washing, having already washed with shampoo.
17. Hydration with egg white: separate egg whites, in the amount sufficient to cover their hair. Apply the wires and leave it for 20 minutes. Finalize wash normally.
18. Hydration with coconut oil: apply coconut oil throughout the hair extension and scalp, massaging well. Let sit for a whole night. Rinse in the morning.
19. Hydration with milk powder: add water to 1/4 of powdered milk to form a smooth paste. Apply the mixture all over the hair, massaging. Wrap the head with a warm towel and leave it for a few minutes. Rinse and finish washing with shampoo.
20. Hydration with mayonnaise and avocado: loved a ripe avocado and mix well with a cup of mayonnaise. Apply the mixture on the wires, from root to tip. Let stand for 20 minutes and wash the hair with shampoo.
As the bloggers make hydration at home
To inspire his moment of hydration home, check out some tips and recipes for moisturizing masks of bloggers and how they apply them in their hair.
Rayza shows how a home hydration using a mask of hydration liquid Bepantol and sugar. A blogger shows how to make the mixture, applying the mask on hair and indicates how to finish.
In this video, the blogger Queen of Hair shows how it is applying a hydrating mask ready, applying for locks and getting a foot away from the root. Besides the application of the mask, Julia also includes finishing with dryer and a silicone oil.
Mari Morena teaches how to hydration in hair with aloe, step by step - from how to get the core of aloe vera and the preparation of the mask to the application. The blogger shares that hydration leaves the light wires with shine and leaves the hair without volume.
In this video, Aline Amaro teaches the recipe and applying a moisturizing mask made with ready, extra virgin olive oil and sugar. The indication of youtuber is to make this moisturizing once a week to keep the beautiful hair.
Mariana Ribeiro's tip is a recipe that takes hydration mask ready, cornstarch, water and sugar. The blogger also shows how to apply and finish the hair. The promised effect is more smooth, soft and healthy wires.
Dobruskii recommends this hydration especially for those with dry hair, who discolor or dyeing the threads. To prepare the mask, simply use a moisturizing mask of your choice and mayonnaise. The video shows the preparation and application.
Include hydration in your routine will go a long way to keep your hair healthy and beautiful appearance. Whether using homemade recipes or ready masks, hydration is not a difficult treatment to do. Enjoy the tips to get started on the process at home!