50 incredibly easy ways to lose weight 1kg – Women Tips
Did you know that in 1 kg of fat there are approximately 7,700 calories? This means that for a person decrease a 1 kg of fat, must "spend", through physical activity, and / or reduce, through changes in diet, 7,700 calories.
Really look like?! In fact, it is not little! But it is entirely possible. Want a good example of how to do this in 15 days ?! Burning 500 calories per day or 200 extra calories burned (walking), and not ingest 300 calories other at the time of feeding (refusing a cake, for example).
For those who want to lose 1 kg in a month, it is recommended to decrease approximately 256 daily calories, which is not that hard: light walking pace one hour a day is a great tip for this, for example! The results certainly appear at the end of month!
Below you tips on how to reduce calories in their day to day, whether through changes in diet, either through physical activity or routine actions (which many people do not know, but also "burn calories").
It is worth noting that to achieve good results, the ideal is to unite several tips from the list below, both as food activities! You do not need to do the same activity every day and not cut the same kind of food every day ...
That is, you do not necessarily have to run 25 minutes every day of the month ... You can do this from Monday to Friday and at weekends, "burn" the about 256 calories by another activity (which such horseback riding, for example?).
50 tips that will help you lose 1 kg (on a 1 month or less)
To follow the tips in the first month you can for example choose a physical activity that will suit you to practice during the week; start eating a fruit before lunch and a fruit before dinner daily; and, on weekends, have fun walking skates.
Over time, you can increase the daily activities that practice, if possible. How about after weight training, take your dog walk, for example ?! In addition, it tends to increasingly improve their food ... After all, realize that you can live very well without eating fast food every weekend, for example.
With this, without much effort, you will be following increasingly healthy habits and, of course, you will see good results on the scale, and especially with regard to their quality of life!
It is noteworthy that these examples below take into account that you want to spend about 7,700 calories just by changing your eating habits, ie without exercising. With this, of course, food restrictions tend to be slightly larger - which reinforces the importance of a balanced diet associate the practice of at least one physical activity to achieve better results.
1. Eat a fruit before lunch and a fruit before dinner daily over 20 days. Research from Pennsylvania State University, USA, showed that women who eat a fruit about 15 minutes before food gets to save up to 187 calories. This is because it tends to eat less at the main meal.
2.It has the custom of eating pizza on the weekends? Even worse, when you eat, do not usually stop at the first piece? Delete this habit of your food at least for a month (ie leaving eating pizza over four weekends) and you can see good results in weight loss.
3. Like soups? Take a vegetable soup (but no potatoes, cheese, sour cream, salt etc.) before lunch and dinner over 1 month. Researchers say that this measure can help reduce the caloric value of the next course up to 130 calories.
4. Reduce the amount of oil that you tempera salad every day for one month. While it is a healthy food, it is worth noting that it is also calorie, so it should never be used in excess.
5. At weekends you have the custom of eating lunch at some diner in town ?! Know that a snack made with hamburger bun, hamburger meat, mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, lettuce, tomato and egg can spend 600 calories! Then abolish this habit over 1 month at least, it can be a great step towards achieving good results in the balance.
6. When you take beer you usually drink somewhere around 5 cans? So a good tip to lose 1 kilo throughout the month is running out of this habit (even on weekends).
7. Stop taking soda after lunch and dinner (or any other time of day) over a month.
8. Forget the chocolates you have the habit of eating every day after lunch or dinner.
9. Not sweeten your coffee with sugar at least over one month to start seeing good results.
10. Escape daily from fried foods. If you are in the mood to eat potatoes, for example, make them in the oven.
11. Do not add cheese in your daily dishes (omelet, pasta, snack with bread etc.).
12. Petit Gateau is a delicious, is not it? But you must resist him whenever possible if you want to lose weight! That's because the sweet (more cookie ice cream) has about 400 calories.
13. Escape the fast food (including the weekend)! If you eat, for example, a snack Big Tasty more fries (large) and a glass (large) of Coca-Cola, will be consuming 1453 calories. Eating this "combo" 5 times a month, you consume 7265 calories! Ie almost enough to make one kilo ... So, follow the opposite path and avoid this type of food!
14. You have the habit of eating at least two French loaves a day (one in the morning and another at night, for example) ?! Know that they add up to 260 calories, so if you want to lose weight, start by cutting this item of diet.
15. You are used to using sugar to sweeten their natural juices and also fruit such as strawberry, papaya, avocado etc.? Know that four shallow tablespoons (63 grams) of sugar add up to about 250 calories, so it is best to cut this habit!
16. Forget the cookies on a daily basis! Even the biscuits "salt water" are not as "friends" of the diet. 12 units add 260 calories.
It is noteworthy that these examples below take into account that you want to spend about 7700 calories only with the activities, ie, without associating them to a calorie reduction at the time of feeding. With this, of course, the effort is greater.
Once again reinforces the need to link the activities to reduce caloric intake. Thus, burning 7,700 calories (for loss of 1 kg of fat) occur much more quickly and easily.
17. Walk easy pace every day (even on Saturday and Sunday) for 1 hour over a month;
18. Walk at a pace very quickly every day for 15 days;
19. Run at a moderate pace daily for about 25 minutes over 1 month.
20. Practice ballroom dancing for 1 hour or more every day for one month.
21. Practice ballet classes daily for 1 hour over 15 days.
22. Play basketball every day for about 50 minutes over 15 days.
23. Boxing Practice classes daily for about 50 minutes over 15 days.
24. Practice poultry classes daily for about 50 minutes over 15 days.
25. Play soccer daily for about 50 minutes over 15 days.
26. Do aerobic exercise classes from Monday to Friday (ie 5 times a week), about 1 hour a day for a month.
27. Do gymnastics classes from Monday to Friday (ie 5 times a week), about 1 hour a day for a month.
28. Play handball daily for about 50 minutes over 15 days.
29. Practice BJJ classes daily for about 50 minutes over 15 days.
30. Practice judo classes daily for about 50 minutes over 15 days.
31. Work out going up and down stairs for about half an hour daily over 15 days.
32. Play tennis for about 1 hours daily over 15 days.
33. Exercise for about 1 hour daily in the elliptical fitness over 15 days.
34. Practice swimming lessons for about one hour daily for 14 days.
35. Practice Stand Up Paddle for about one hour daily from Monday to Friday (over a month).
36. Jump rope for about 40 minutes daily for 26 days.
37. Ride a bike every day for about 1 hour over 1 month.
38. Practice 52 minutes of weight training to burn about 260 calories.
healthy habits you can adopt
Here are other habits that make you spend about 250 calories and can help you achieve your goal of losing weight. Of course, they must be associated with physical activity and a balanced diet.
39. Take your dog walk every day over a month. In a one hour drive you can burn about 300 calories.
40. 1 hour play on your dog - for example, picking up a ball and throwing him catch - can make you burn up to 260 calories. Take the opportunity to do this over a month.
41. Go to work on foot from Monday to Friday. Probably you will have good results in weight loss!
42. Have fun while burning calories: Walk skates for about 52 minutes every day for one month.
43. If necessary, clean the house for one hour: You can burn about 250 calories with this activity.
44. Lives in the building? Give up the elevator! Up and down the stairs every day, whenever you go out and get home!
45. 1 hour washing the car burns about 250 calories. (Of course you will not do this every day, but this may be a good activity for when your vehicle needs, in fact, to be cleaned. You will be joining business with pleasure).
46. Who said shopping is not good? In one hour ride on the Mall or supermarket, in a moderate walk, you can spend about 250 calories. (You probably will not do it every day of the month, but, occasionally, this may be the "activity" of the day).
47. Walk the horse for about 1 hour and a half to spend about 260 calories. (This is a great tip to have a good caloric expenditure in one day of the weekend, in which you do not go to the gym, for example).
48. Go bowling with friends for about 1 ½ hours and spend about 260 calories. Another great tip to spend calories in a day (or more days) weekend!
49. Have sex every day if possible. In one hour of practice you can burn about 200 calories!
50. Washing dishes for about 1 hour after lunch and 1 hour after dinner you can burn about 300 calories.