German pie: 16 easy and delicious versions to surprise in the kitchen
Photo: Playback / Grandma This is Fun
Pie is always a successful dessert ... It has lime pie, apple pie, strawberry pie, banana pie etc. But usually, none shines both eyes as the German or Dutch pies - which bring together several delicious ingredients in the same recipe.
Perhaps you are wondering exactly what the difference is between the German and Dutch pie pie. And the answer is that they are very similar, but in general, what distinguishes them is the fact that the Dutch have a biscuit layer underneath, then the cream and then the chocolate ganache layer. Already the German pie, cookie has several layers between the cream layers.
Having said that remains to be said that despite the name, the two pies are totally Brazilian! And not by chance are desserts very successful in Brazil: are made with delicious ingredients and are left with a great presentation!
Who looks for the German or Dutch pie pie, incidentally, often think they are complex desserts to do. But it's not true! Below you will learn various recipes and, of course, you will want to do your favorite today!
German pie recipes
Photo: Getty Images
1. Traditional German Pie: recipe that shows that making German pie is not that hard! You will use sugar, fresh cream, can of sour cream, butter, Maizena biscuit, eggs and semisweet chocolate.
Also read: 10 tasty and different recipes for rice pudding to cheer the whole family
2. German practice pie: good tip to serve to friends! Has a "touch of chiquesa" but actually is made with simple ingredients and preparation has no secret! Is ready quickly and surely delight your guests!
3. German pie with biscuit Maria: you will use basically the biscuits, eggs, sugar, unsalted butter, cream and dark chocolate. The preparation is simple, but the result is a dessert mouthwatering.
Photo: Playback / Shaping Affection
4. German pie with biscuit Calipso: Calipso by itself is a delight, right? Imagine then put it in a pie ?! It sure is a dessert that will please everyone. Ideal to serve after a family lunch!
5. German pie with sweet milk: a pie made with biscuit layers Maria, interspersed with cream, a layer of sweet milk and semisweet chocolate. Can you imagine how good it is, right?
6. False German pie: it is a "fake German cake" because it will not butter cream, just a spoon to cover. You will use milk, cocoa powder, chocolate, sugar, fresh cream, condensed milk light, ready coffee and sweet biscuit without filling.
Also read: 12 delicious foods that have trans fat
Bonus: Dutch pie recipes
Photo: Playback / photos at table
7. Traditional Dutch pie: a pie that "deserves kudos" for being so easy to do and still remain faithful to the need to be a beautiful and delicious dessert. Good tip for special occasions!
8. Dutch pie in the cup: the trick here is to further facilitate revenue and avoid any inconvenience when unmolding, as the cream that accompanies the cake is delicate. Convenience to you and to charm your guests will love!
9. Dutch Minitorta: ideal for when there is "this mad desire" to eat sweet! You will need cookie Cornstarch, melted butter, Calipso biscuit, ice cream, sour cream, sugar, semisweet chocolate and cream.
10. Dutch pie with biscuit Calipso: an irresistible dessert. You will use cookie Cornstarch, unsalted butter, Calipso biscuit, condensed milk, eggs, milk, pasteurized cream and gelatin powder without flavor. For coverage, semisweet chocolate, cream and unsalted butter.
Photo: Play / I Could Kill for dessert
11. Dutch pie with cream mousseline: cream has a slightly different because it takes boiled egg (rather crude). The mousseline cream, in fact, is nothing more than a mixture of lots of butter with a pastry cream. The result is a very neat pie, beautiful and full of flavor.
Also read: 15 tasty recipes and cookie practices of flour
12. Dutch pie Oreo: besides the famous cookie, you will use unsalted butter, sugar, serum-free sour cream and ice cream, vanilla and dark chocolate. A different and amazing dessert!
13. Dutch pie Kit Kat and Oreo: a delicious combination! You will use two Oreo packages, unsalted butter, eight Kit Kat packages, condensed milk, vanilla extract, milk, pasteurized cream, powdered unflavored gelatin and semisweet chocolate.
Photo: Playback / Shaping Affection
14. vegan Dutch pie: This release shows that any famous recipe can be made vegan way and is a good tip for dessert weekend or even for a special event. The secret is not in the freezer to save the pie becomes firmer and more flavorful.
15. Dutch ice cream pie with wafer Maria: a recipe calls for vanilla ice cream, sugar, sour cream, milk chocolate, filled biscuits, Maria biscuits and butter. The whole process is simple, but the pie is delicious and irresistible!
16. Dutch ice cream pie with chocolate wafer: facílima to do and no one not praise! Good tip for that weekend when you want to do something tasty, but do not want to "spend hours" in the kitchen.
Also read: 16 oliebol revenue with childhood taste
German or Dutch? Hmm, whatever! Choose your favorite ingredients and make this pie with the certainty that will please everyone, including on a special occasion such as birthdays or Christmas or New Year's Eve until the.