TEST: You’re being betrayed? – Women Tips
Who has never been afraid of being betrayed or at least suspected that the partner was with someone else? Have these insecurities is common, but is there even any foundation to have that jealousy and suspicion?
One way to know the answer to that is watching their partner's behavior. The reader Valeria (29 years, married) says: "I would suspect and if out of nowhere my husband change his behavior, presenteasse me out of special dates, were much more affectionate than usual, it is synonymous with man who carries a fault, this fault to be with another. "
Already the reader Laura (24 years, dating) says: "I would suspect when my partner spent to treat me differently. For example, when he treats me well or too badly. When suddenly it does not seem more natural in how you deal with me. Or starts to get too much time fiddling with the phone or on the computer. "
Answer the following questions and find out if there is any reason for you to be attentive in relation to his companion.
- When you say "I love you," he: Smile
- As for his behavior: He changed and became cold to me
- When he is with you, his mobile: It is stored in the pocket
- If it receives a cell phone call, it is: Quiet
- If you messed things in it, it would be: Upset
- As for the way you dress, it: Changed a bit
- As for his confidence in you, he: Never makes suspicious questions
- As for his previous relationships, he: She has cheated once and repented
- When out in public it: Avoid public displays of affection
- He has accused you of betraying him, even be to have a reason? Sometimes
also says "I love you"
Remains the same
It's a little far
It is in a visible place
You do not know where it leaves the cell
A little nervous
A little bothered
Keeps wearing the same or with small changes
He has changed a lot and dresses better now
Always wonder I talk to and go out
Sometimes I ask who I'm going out and what time I will return
Cheated more than once
You know, he never cheated anyone
Take my hand and makes me affection
Matches when I get close to him and I affection
Read also: How to react to a betrayal | Online flirting is cheating?