See tip to clean makeup sponge viralizou the Internet
If you're a fan of makeup, you should already know the Beauty Blender, a sponge in teardrop shape that can be used to apply foundation or concealer and leaves a very natural finish.
Being curved and moldable, sponge that fits very well in all our face angles, facilitating the application of makeup.
The Beauty Blender can be used dry or wet. That's right: you can put the sponge in water before using it, so that it increases in size and facilitates the application. In addition, because of being wet, it absorbs less product, so your makeup lasts longer.
So far, everything runs like a charm, right? The standoff comes after use: save the Beauty Blender with product remnants, dead skin cells and the natural oil of our skin is not a good idea, as this mixture is an excellent medium for the development of micro-organisms that can cause infection the next time you use the sponge.
Therefore, it is necessary to thoroughly wash your accessory. The problem is that you can not rub it with a towel, for example, or you will end up damaging the sponge. The correct way to wash it so far was to be tightening its Beauty Blender with soap and water to eliminate all waste, which could take a long time.
Also read: 12 Beauty gadgets that every woman deserves to have
Rinse the sponge that way really is a dull and laborious task, but thanks to a Scottish, now you will know a much simpler method for doing this!
- 1 Learn the trick to clean the sponge
- 2 But will it work again?
- 2.1 1. "Oh, my God! Just test with some sponges and was very impressed! Changed my life!"
- 2.2 2. "It made me discover that, in fact, I have a beautiful purple sponge"
- 2.3 3. "great Ahahah !! It really works wonders :))) (before and after) "
- 2.4 4. It worked wonderfully well for me ... Thanks, sis!
- 2.5 5. "It was not * completely * new after two attempts due to a stubborn stain, but this is the new look that the sponge has had in ages!"
- 2.6 6. "I could not resist to try"
- 2.7 7. "(after two attempts) you turned the tables"
- 2.8 8. "Life Change"
Learn the trick to clean the sponge
Photo: Twitter / 2chiinzzz
If you were looking for a simpler method to wash your Beauty Blender, then thank the Laureen, the Scottish who shared this tip on Twitter and viralizou the Internet.
The interest of the women was so great by Laureen trick that tweet received over 35,000 tanned and had 13,000 retweets. Learn how to:
- Fill a cup with water and a little detergent;
- Place the sponge into the cup and place in the microwave for 1 minute;
- Rinse and go!
If your sponge is still dirty, repeat the process. Before storing your Beauty Blender in the drawer, leave it outdoors until it completely dry to prevent fungal appearance.
But will it work again?
If you are wondering if this trick works even, just take a look at the answers Laureen received.
Also read: Beauty Blender: learn how to use the magic sponge makeup
Many people who tested the trick left messages thanks for the tip, and some of them sent pictures of before and after their sponges, showing the difference that made cleaning:
1. "Oh, my God! Just test with some sponges and was very impressed! Changed my life!"
Photo: Twitter / erinoconnell_
2. "It made me discover that, in fact, I have a beautiful purple sponge"
Photo: Twitter / LozzaMannn
3. "great Ahahah !! It really works wonders :))) (before and after) "
Photo: Twitter / emilyokX
4. It worked wonderfully well for me ... Thanks, sis!
Photo: Twitter / jessbonney
5. "It was not * completely * new after two attempts due to a stubborn stain, but this is the new look that the sponge has had in ages!"
Photo: Twitter / NerdAboutTown
6. "I could not resist to try"
Photo: Twitter / beccastracey
7. "(after two attempts) you turned the tables"
Photo: Twitter / HannahMcBlain
8. "Life Change"
Photo: Twitter / AsmaaSalem96
As you can see, a lot of people loved the trick taught by Laureen because the sponge is like new. To preserve its Beauty Blender for longer, remember to wash it every use and always let it air dry completely before storing to prevent the proliferation of micro-organisms.