42 recipes of São Paulo couscous, Moroccan, Northeast and even sweets
Photo: Getty Images
The couscous is very successful in Brazil - albeit with its peculiarities in different corners of the country! The São Paulo couscous, for example, widely consumed in southeastern Brazil, is made in the corn meal base and is totally versatile and can be done, for example, chicken, shrimp, fish and many other ways!
Already the northeastern couscous, unlike São Paulo which is full of ingredients, it is a simple couscous that can be consumed, for example, only with butter on top.
The couscous, in turn, is easily found in gourmet emporiums or area imported from supermarkets, and wildcard ingredient to have in the house and can be placed in various recipes.
Moreover, regardless of the type of couscous, there is no single recipe that needs to be followed to the letter. It is always possible to innovate, making dishes with the ingredients you like, or simply having home! For all this, surely you will be inspired by the recipes below!
Photo: Getty Images
1. Northeast couscous: couscous unlike Sao Paulo (which is filled with ingredients), the northeastern couscous is straightforward and can be eaten with corned beef, for example, or only butter above.
Also read: 20 recipes from light salads and tasty
2. microwave Couscous: Practical and tasty. But, like all food microwave, it should be consumed immediately, otherwise it is rubbery. Good tip for a quick little dinner during the week.
3. Couscous stuffed with dried meat and curd cheese cream: a different recipe and very tasty, ideal for those who like to venture into the kitchen, always making new recipes. The jerky squishy inside the dough and cream cheese which could not above will combine more.
4. the Italian Couscous: you will use basically cream cheese, tomato sauce, ham, cheese and oregano. The preparation is in the microwave. A practical recipe, different and tasty.
5. Corn Couscous with cheese curds: an easy dish to make you use only corn couscous, butter, curd cheese and salt. Good tip for a quick little dinner during the week.
6. northeastern Couscous with chili: a different dish and full of flavor. You will use milharina, water to hydrate and water for cooking. To increase the couscous, braised chili caramelizes and gives the couscous pizzazz and wonderfully perfect.
Also read: 100 recipes lactose-free meals for healthy and tasty
7. Couscous backwards: the main tip of this recipe is to put a little butter on top of couscous, since with the fire off. The butter will melt and penetrate the mass, leaving it dry humping and pizzazz.
Photo: Getty Images
8. Moroccan Couscous: ideal dish for those running days of the week! That's because it's delicious, convenient, makes little dirt and is ready in a few minutes. The recipe serves up to four people.
9. Couscous green broth: in addition to tasty, is a very practical course. It is economical, yields enough, is quick to prepare and extremely versatile. It serves as the main entrance or side dish with meat or some vegetarian option.
10. Couscous with okra: the yield of the recipe is for two people. You will use couscous, water, olive oil, unsalted butter, broth, beef smoked pork fillet, okra, onions, garlic, parsley and salt.
11. tuna and dried tomatoes Couscous: you will use couscous, dried tomatoes in olive oil, water, salt, olive oil, lemon, honey, tuna and chives. It is an ideal dish for a light meal, as well as being quick and easy to do.
Also read: 22 recipes for stuffed potato delicious and easy to prepare
12. Couscous with ratatouille: the mixture with traditional French dish known variously yet to film account of the "cook mouse" is spectacular. And the advantage is that as the recipe calls for only vegetables, you can serve with meat, poultry or fish.
13. Couscous with apricots and raisins: a delicious dish, different and with striking flavors. You will need sour apricot, raisin white, black raisins, onion, white wine, couscous, boiling water, butter, salt and ground pepper.
14. Couscous with merguez sausage: a merguez sausage is a different, with very distinctive taste, so give this dish a special and striking every touch. Well worth a try!
15. Couscous with mushrooms to balsamic sauce: you will use basically the couscous, paris fresh mushrooms, balsamic vinegar, half-curing cheese, olive oil and salt. The result is a complete and delicious dish.
16. Couscous with lemon, chicken and honey: a tasty dish for which you will use in addition to the main ingredients, salt, mustard, chicken broth, garlic and cilantro.
Also read: 34 delicious recipes and different chicken pie
Photo: Getty Images
17. Couscous Paulista palmetto: a delicious and simple dish to make, in addition to being beautiful and colorful. It goes well with a Sunday lunch, a light meal weekday and even a good barbecue.
18. São Paulo Couscous with quail egg: different and practical, this minicuscuz is an excellent and beautiful individual entry. And the coconut milk touch the leaves even more tasty, well worth a try!
19. Couscous Calabrian: practical, is made with olive oil, onion, garlic, pepperoni and petite diced, corn flour, fresh peas, sweet corn, tomato paste, red pepper, olives, vegetable broth, salt and black pepper -rieno;
20. Sao Paulo couscous month-end: practical and economical, this couscous was made with maize flour, water, onions, tomatoes, peppers, garlic, salt, pepper, parmesan cheese, butter, sardines, parsley, carrots and eggs. But you can also do with what you have at home!
21. Turkey Couscous to coconut, turmeric and pepper: São Paulo couscous is a versatile dish that can lead seafood, vegetables, chicken. This in particular stands out for shredded turkey breast, coconut palm touch and peach palm. Good option to vary the menu.
22. Shrimp Couscous: tasty, beautiful and easy to do. Good tip for those who love shrimp! In addition to shrimp, you will use olive oil, onion, garlic, corn flour, fresh peas, tomato sauce, olives, sardines, egg, vegetable broth, salt, parsley and black pepper kingdom.
23. eggplant couscous: yields six servings. Good tip for those who do not eat meat. To serve the tip is to decorate the sides of couscous with red pepper strips and parsley leaves.
24. Couscous tide: legend has it that this couscous brings wealth and good luck when eaten New Year. Regardless, it is easy to prepare and very tasty dish. Worth a try!
25. rich Paulista Couscous: couscous to a great feast days! Full as it should be, it takes sardines, shrimp and egg. Tasty, easy to make and with an amazing presentation.
26. Couscous vegetables: one vegan and gluten-free recipe. Yields on average for eight people as a side dish. The preparation time is about 20 minutes and 3 more hours to be able to serve.
Photo: Getty Images
27. Couscous with coconut: good tip for a simple dessert, but very tasty. You will use basically dry grated coconut, coconut milk, milk, sugar, salt and water.
28. tapioca pudding with pineapple and coconut: although it is a seemingly simple recipe results in a delicious dessert. You only need tapioca flour, pineapple, water, brown sugar, coconut milk, coconut relado and coconut oil.
29. couscous jam, raspberry caramel and Greek yogurt: different and very tasty dessert that yields for six. You put the couscous in the cup bottom, cover with caramel raspberries and ends with the sweet Greek yogurt.
30. tapioca pudding with toasted coconut and condensed milk: a recipe could not be simpler, as not the oven will, but it results in a delicious dessert. Ideal to serve after a family lunch.
31. Couscous diet tapioca: a typical northeast dessert that is delicious and easy to make, and do not have sugar. You will only use rice milk, tapioca, coconut milk, sweetener and fresh coconut relado.
More recipes with couscous
Photo: Getty Images
32. Tapioca couscous: couscous know that last bit left over and you feel sorry to throw away? It is only mixed with the gum and tapioca prepare this delicious! For the filling, one desfiadinha beef jerky and cheese curds.
33. Roasted Couscous: you will toast the sleeping couscous. It is a supersimple but which results in a tasty and Comidinha process. Well worth a try.
34. creamy polenta couscous: a creamy polenta couscous made with flour. It is beautiful and delicious. To follow, the tip is shredded chicken breast in lightly spicy tomato sauce.
35. Tomato stuffed with feta cheese and couscous: a different and extremely tasty option. You will use medium tomatoes, couscous, hot water, butter, onion, garlic, parsley, feta cheese, olive oil, salt and black pepper.
36. Mushrooms stuffed with couscous: a healthy recipe that is light but quenches well. You need mushrooms, olive oil, garlic, red pepper, tomato, couscous, water, salt, pepper and mozzarella light.
37. Enroladinhos cabbage with couscous and zucchini: vegan recipe, very easy and yields two potions. You will use couscous, water, olive oil, salt, pepper, cabbage, onions, zucchini, red bell pepper, celery and vegetable oil.
38. Chayote stuffed with couscous and shrimp: practical recipe and delicious, ideal for a full meal. You will use chuchus, shallots, garlic, olive oil, red peppers, couscous, shrimp soup, shrimp with the shell, parsley, lemon, salt, black pepper and grated mozzarella cheese.
39. Greek couscous salad: good tip for hot days, asking for lighter fare and the freshest flavors. This Greek-inspired recipe is prepared with feta cheese, olives and tomatoes, and is perfect as input, meat or fish monitoring, or even as a main dish.
40. pumpkin salad and beets with couscous: recipe yields for four. You will use couscous, water, feta cheese, beets, squash, arugula, olive oil and red wine vinegar, harissa paste, salt and pepper.
41. couscous bread: a very good bread to be eaten with butter. To do so, you will only use butter, corn oil, sugar, egg, milk, yogurt, corn flocão, wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
42. couscous cake: a great choice for reuse couscous (very consumed in the Northeast). Besides it, you use eggs, sugar, milk, coconut milk, butter, coconut and baking to cake.
Now you know that speaking in couscous is to have a thousand and one possibilities in the kitchen! How about inspiration with the recipe you liked and use creativity to create your own dish ?! Is the suggestion!