How to choose fixative spray for hair – Women Tips
To let the wires intact for hours and not ruin the hairstyle, the hairspray - or hairspray, as our grandmothers used to call - is a great ally. But among so many varieties, versions and brands, it is difficult to choose the type of ideal hairspray for hair. Before investing in more expensive product to keep the strands in place, you need to research well to find out if it is really what you need.
The hairspray is nothing more than a lacquer, a kind of varnish is mixed with a gas when passing through the high pressure valve packing. The product is to be used in specific hairstyles, especially for completion because it ensures optimal fixation. There are no restrictions. The fastener can be used in any type of hair: the thinner to the thicker, short and long.
Some women find that the hairspray still gives that effect "hard" to the wires, like the time when women paraded around with full of hairspray hairstyles.
But as technology advanced, the product and its formula is modernized compared with the past, is lighter, they have different levels of fixation, so the yarn leaves with that look dirty. Today hairspray ensures more naturally to the hair after application and is also easier to be removed at the time of washing.
But what to consider before choosing a fixative spray?
To choose the right hair fixative, it must be according to your need. There are products that are finishers and serve to keep hairstyles as ponytail, bun and intact braid and loose hair styles like curling iron and board, with curls and smooth effect prolonged.
To eliminate frizz and thicken the wires, it is recommended to use glitter spray and volume in the wires. You have to have a look diva style with massive effect on the wires, just lift the roots with the help of a comb and apply hairspray.
See also: 28 pictures of hairstyles for prom and tips
But what about when it comes to the spray that must be purchased for each type of hair, how to choose? First, the choice should be made according to the type of wire and the work to be done on the hair.
Stay calm, because the fasteners sprays can be found in three different versions: mild, medium or strong. If you still have doubts, remember that the stronger the attachment of hairspray, tougher and with firm respect the result.
6 tips to make the most beautiful hair
- Correct distance: To use hairspray correctly, simply apply the product at a distance of about 15 cm of dry wires and preferably already brushed. This ensures that the product is distributed throughout hair more easily and prevents the wires become whitish.
- firm Coke: In hairstyles as coke, spray the hairspray around the hairstyle to ensure that the product take the entire hair.
- Volume: To create the massive effect on locks, dry hair upside down, lift the root massaged the wires at the top of the head and then spray the spray throughout hair.
- Strand by strand: If the intention is to prolong the effect or smooth curls, spray fixative for each strand that will receive the board or curling iron.
- Remove the spray: To remove the product simply wash the wires, massaging the whole head with the fingertips and then remove with running water.
- Hydration: If you are adept at fixing spray daily or every week, is indicated maintain hydration of the day on wires to prevent them from getting dry and brittle.
The ideal spray for every need
Salt Mist - KEUNE
Infinium Lumiere Force 3 - L'Oréal
Style For You S4U Fx'D Super Dry Fixing - Alfaparf
Fixer Silhouette Color Brilliance Spray Super Hold - Schwarzkopf
Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Firm-Hold Hairspray - John Frieda
Flexible Style Spray Wax - Paul Mitchell
Bed Head Foxy Curls High-Def Curl Spray - Tigi Haircare
Glamor Hair Spray - Cadiveu
Elastic finish hairspray - Schwarzkopf Osis +
Silhouette Gold Strong Hold Hairspray - Schwarzkopf
Your Highness Firm Hold Hairspray - Tigi Catwalk
Quinck Dry 18 - Redken