Makeup for graduation: tips and videos to inspire – Women Tips
Graduation is an important occasion in the life of most people. Be it high school or higher education, celebrate this moment is indeed a very significant tradition in society.
In general, graduation parties require formal attire, ie, men wear suits and women wear long dresses. However this can vary and may be a little more or a little less formal depending on the choice of the trainees.
In either case, for the trainees, the production of beauty to this day is also highly anticipated, well researched and decided to make it exactly how she wanted to be the big graduation day.
Upon learning of the party date, women's thoughts already turn to answer the following questions: "What dress will use? And what color? "," How hairstyle I go? "And also" What makeup will do for graduation? ".
As for makeup, worth seeing many different options to find the one that is in harmony with your face and your dress, and match your style.
If you are trainee, capriche look at and make a party makeup to rock. If you are invited, the make can be more subtle, but without losing the glamor of makeup for the night.
6 tips for a perfect makeup
- Avoid combining the dress color with the color of the shadow. Eg green dress with green shade;
- Do not make a makeup ever did in life. You can find unrecognizable in photos after or do not like the result.
- It is always good to try to make up a few days before to make sure that it is anyway you want.
- If you go to any salon, choose a professional that you know or that is well recommended. Check out the portfolio of professional social networks and on their website (if any).
- Be sure to use long-lasting products. Remember that during the party you will dance, eat, sweating, and generally the graduations not fast.
- Pick a point to weigh on the makeup: if the mouth is the highlight, do something light in the eyes and the eyes are the highlight, use a more neutral lipstick.
Videos: makeup tutorials for graduation
Below you can see several different options combinations to your look and graduation as well as specific tips for black and Oriental skins:
Photos makeup for prom
Want more cool ideas to use in make this big day? Check out the selection of photos of bloggers tutorials and beauty gurus to choose which most suits you:
Photo: Playback / Blog Barbie Scientist
Photo: Playback / Blog Talent Celebrities
Photo: Playback / Blog Supervaidosa
Photo: Playback / Blog If I had a closet
Photo: Play / Pause Blog for Feminices
Photo: Playback / Blog in portfolio Butterflies
Photo: Playback / Blog Nana's Makeup
Photo: Playback / Blog Wanessa Wonsovicz