healthy pot: 24 meal ideas to take on the job
For many, one of the great difficulties in following a diet or simply eating well on a daily basis, is the fact that no food at home and thus unable to prepare their own meals.
For some time now, however, it is widely believed to "marmitar", ie, to prepare in advance their main meals to thus be able to take healthy foods and "fit in your diet" to work, college and / or appointments in general.
Yes, this practice requires a little patience and organization, but surely brings incredible benefits! Prepare your own lunch box, plus an economic practice is the best way to know exactly what you are eating, thus avoiding sabotage your diet and / or your health in general.
But it is worth noting: When it comes to healthy lunch box, the ideal is always vary the dishes and presentation of food, not to let the food fall into the routine, which could lead to holes (or the famous "jacadas"). Get inspired with practical and light lunch boxes ideas:
Pots with meat
Photo: Playback / Fru-fruit
1. Chicken sautéed with vegetables and rice: for a complete and healthy meal! And best of all is that you can vary the vegetables whenever you want, using, for example, carrots, peas, cabbage, etc.
Also read: 48 recipes for healthy snacks for you to do in your home
2. light chicken Stroganoff: an levinha version of this dish that everyone loves, chicken stroganoff. You need basically chicken fillet, nonfat yogurt, tomato paste, olive oil, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
3. galinhada light: a practical recipe, delicious and gives perfectly to be prepared before and taken as a pot at work. Healthy and well temperadinha, can be made with brown rice or parboiled. The tip is well browned the drumsticks to give color to the broth.
4. Basmati rice with tuna vegetables: a healthy, fast and very economical suggestion for those who are adept in the lunchbox. A can of tuna (in water), by the way, is perfect for those days if you want a quick and nutritious meal.
5. Lasagna full of tuna and spinach: very rapid preparation, you will use only whole lasagna plates, tomato sauce, mozzarella slices, ricotta cheese, spinach, basil, water tuna or previously cooked shredded chicken.
6. Escondidinho chicken, pumpkin and banana biomass: a gluten recipe, no lactose, no eggs and sugar. A delicious dish and allows many variations. You can, for example, replace the pumpkin for potato or yam; You can also exchange the chicken for meat, eggplant or tofu.
Also read: 100 ways to cut 100 calories
7. Grain Pie beak chicken: a great choice for lunch or dinner. You will use only chickpeas, shredded chicken, cheese (regular or light) and water from the chickpeas cooking. A good food and practice.
8. escalope filet mignon to Madeira sauce: a mayor dish for that special lunch or dinner ... but also for day to day! Because you can freeze small portions and eat when you want.
9. spicy chicken with mashed sweet potatoes and broccoli: for a full meal, practical and delicious. You will only use ground chicken, pink salt, black pepper, parsley, chilli flakes, paprika, onion, garlic, soy sauce, sweet potatoes and broccoli.
10. rolê steak with special sauce: be sure to use fine steaks topside. In butchers, as well piece to clean and cut thin. There are other cuts of meat that give right to make this dish, but the cooking point can change.
11. fillet of tilapia with nuts and passion fruit sauce: a light meal and delicious, perfect for those who love fish, but also likes to vary the way of consuming food. Mashed chestnuts and passion fruit sauce will give a very special touch.
Also read: 10 foods that look healthy but are not
12. Burger hake with sweet potato and green beans: a different meal, tasty and supersaudável. You will use basically onions, peppers, hake fillets, spices to taste, rice flour, sweet potatoes, olive oil and green beans.
13. Pots in the pot: you will use shredded chicken, chickpeas, radishes, rice, olive oil, parsley, walnuts, cherry tomatoes and lettuce. But, you can always vary the ingredients used, causing different lunch boxes, not to get sick and eat well every day!
Photo: Playback / Danielle Noce
14. healthy vegetarian stroganoff: the base is oats, so the more Grossinho want the sauce becomes more oats suppose. It is an alternative option Stroganoff ideal for those on a diet, or simply in search of a more natural food.
15. Spring Risotto: Perfect for those who enjoy colorful and tasty dishes! Not to mention that it is a practical and quick recipe, ideal for day to day, just cook the rice in vegetable broth, then add the tomatoes and zucchini.
16. egg pancake with bertalha and millet salad: for those who like to vary flavors! It is a complete and different meal ... egg pancake with bertalha, homemade red sauce without tomatoes and millet salad.
Also read: Manga: good reasons to include this versatile and tasty fruit on the menu
17. Zucchini Pasta: a vegan recipe, gluten free, lactose-free, ie supersaudável, but also very tasty. The sauce is made differently, using the oven with tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper. Worth learning!
18. full Penne pesto: for those who do not give up a good dough! Integral is a great option because in addition to delicious, is rich in fiber. You still need to nuts, mint, parsley, chives, spinach, mozzarella, grated parmesan, salt, black pepper and olive oil kingdom.
19. Eggplant Lasagna: recipe that proves how the eggplant is versatile. It is the mass of a delicious lasagna, gluten-free and vegetarian. The tomato sauce is made with onion, peeled tomatoes and basil leaves.
20. Carrot Risotto: a beautiful, healthy and tasty dish. Ideal for pot as day to day. The yield is six servings and you will only use carrots, onions, butter, arboreal rice, white wine and vegetable stock.
21. Tabulate quinoa with chickpeas: Bela Gil recipe, this is a delicious healthy lunch box with tabbouleh quinoa with chickpeas and sweet potato puree and yellow sweet potato with coconut milk. To do and be amazed!
22. Bobo shitake: a complete dish, to escape the routine! You will use cassava, pumpkin, green peppers, onions, shiitake mushrooms, palm oil or olive, vegetable broth, coconut milk, chilli pepper, salt and coriander.
23. Tofu scrambled, brown rice with broccoli and sauteed vegetables: this lunch box option combines a scrambled tofu with turmeric, rice cateto with cabbage and sauteed assorted vegetables. A complete dish, different and tasty.
24. banana stew: recipe that yields two to tees portions and can be served with rice, farofa, quinoa or whatever your creativity send! A different soup full of flavor, perfect for those who do not consume meat.
Now you know: prepare your own lunch box is the best way to ensure healthy food away from home. So you know exactly what you're eating and there is no damage to the diet, nor for health in general!